BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010




I am so giddy these days with excitement as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

On Saturday the siding began and the door will be on soon enough so the creative juices are flowing of how I'm going to design the interior.

Saturday night I even set up my stereo and a light so I could start working on a furniture project. The view of the tiny house all lit up from the top floor of my house just melted my heart.... so cute.

Unfortunately the rain started the next day so that put a hold on the siding but that's OK as we had a few family functions to attend.

Now that the start of school is upon us there will be more of a routine around here and things should start really moving along.... getting so close.

P.S. thought I should mention that all of the siding has come from the original pallets that we collected last summer... so yes all free!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE the siding :)

Tina said...

Thanks Stacy, not quite the finished product yet. There will be a batten in between the boards.... hence board and batten ;-)