BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 1, 2010





The last few days have been pretty productive on the tiny house.
My neighbors come over and helped put up the tar paper. I guess I could have struggled alone doing this job but it's way easier with two.

The next day was cutting and laying down the sub floor. I was exhausted by the end of the day as I have been struggling through a nasty summer cold. At this point I was in no mood for cooking so it was off to get some sushi... miso soup really hit the spot.

After returning home I was nicely re-nourished and ready to work again so I put the blue skin around the windows and door.
I managed to get it all done in the dark with the help of the back yard sensor lights.. a few staples needed to be redone the next day. Yes, I'm really determined to get the tiny house done by the winter.

I have to say a million thanks to my neighbor Rick who has been helping me and coaching me all along. If it weren't for him and his expert knowledge I don't know where I would be. Also you tube has been a great resource.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Miso you little cutie!

Tina said...

I think Miso is trying out the tiny house. I can see him now laying at the front door enjoying the cross breeze.... Miso happy!